If your lash lifts arent taking or lasting, first check your products.
There are a few other things to consider as well:
• How long have they been open? (They will weaken over time.)
• Are you using the correct size shield? Was it too large?
• Did you process for the right amount of time with both perming and setting solution?
• Were the lashes cleaned before hand?
• Is your client on any medication that affects their hair? Hormone medication?
★ Remember: Lash lifts do not gradually straighten, remember the process is permanent.
What you see are new lashes that have not been lifted replacing these as the client s lashes follow their usual growth cycle. ★
The great thing about a lash lift is that it is very low maintenance procedure, however there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
• Be gentle with your lashes - no rubbing.
• Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
• DO not use harsh chemicals on your eyes/lashes.
• Use of a steam room/sauna is possible after 24 hours but it may weaken the effect of the lift.
• No eye makeup for 24 hours
• Avoid waterproof mascara
• Swimming should be avoided for atleast 24 hours.
• No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours